#WeStandTogether is a community led initiative in partnership with the police. Launching today, 30th September 2015, communities from all faiths, non faiths and backgrounds are coming together and standing against extremism and hatred
#WeStandTogether is fast becoming a recognised campaign across the country, with local people showing support through local events and activities
#WeStandTogether means that;
- We will Stand Together, celebrating differences and diversity
- We will not tolerate extremism or hatred and will actively challenge it
- We share British values and stand united as one community
- We feel any attack on one community is an attack on all communities
- An attack on one community is an attack on all communities!
We need people from all backgrounds across Westminster to pledge their support to this campaign.
We will keep your details confidential but may invite you to get involved in engagement events and opportunities throughout the year.
Likewise we may call upon you to demonstrate a show of community strength and solidarity should we be faced with times of crisis or adversity. This is essential for dealing with the causes of extremism and hate that blights our world today.