The council's leader, Cllr Philippa Roe, has announced the authority's cabinet and committee line-up, following the local government elections on May 22.
The list of appointments was agreed at the full Annual Council meeting on June 4, at which the council voted to also elect a Lord Mayor for the civic year ahead.
Cllr Philippa Roe, leader of the council, said: "As we take forward the vision for Better City, Better Lives, it is important we put in place the best talent we have to deliver the services and value for money our residents expect.
"This is an exciting time for Westminster, with growth, regeneration and tackling unemployment all featuring heavily on our agenda – we are all now looking forward to getting on with the job."
Westminster City Council's cabinet:
Leader of the council – Cllr Philippa Roe
- Deputy leader of the council and cabinet member for the built environment – Cllr Robert Davis (Deputy, Cllr Richard Beddoe)
- Cabinet member for finance, corporate and customer services – Cllr Melvyn Caplan (Deputy, Cllr JP Floru)
- Cabinet member for housing, regeneration, business and economic development – Cllr Daniel Astaire (Deputies, Cllr Louise Hyams & Cllr Susie Burbridge)
- Cabinet member for children and young people – Cllr Danny Chalkley (Deputy, Suhail Rahuja)
- Cabinet member for adults and public health – Cllr Rachael Robathan (Deputies, Christabel Flight and Iain Bott)
- Cabinet member for city management, transport and infrastructure – Cllr Ed Argar (Deputy, Andrew Smith)
- Cabinet member for sustainability & parking – Cllr Heather Acton (Deputy, Robert Rigby)
- Cabinet member for public protection – Cllr Nickie Aiken (Deputy, Cllr Antonia Cox)
- Cabinet member for sports, leisure and open spaces – Cllr Steve Summers (Deputy, Cameron Thomson)
Lord Mayor – Cllr Audrey Lewis
Policy and scrutiny committee chairmen:
- Cllr Ian Adams – Environment
- Cllr Brian Connell – Children, sports and leisure
- Cllr David Harvey – Adults, health and public protection
- Cllr Tim Mitchell – Housing, finance and customer services
- Chairman of licensing – Cllr Tim Mitchell
- Licensing sub-committee chairmen, Cllr Nickie Aiken, Cllr Melvyn Caplan, Cllr Angela Harvey, Cllr JP Floru
- Planning sub-committee chairmen (four planning committees):
Cllr Robert Davis, Cllr Andrew Smith, Cllr Richard Beddoe, Cllr Tony Devenish
- Audit and performance chairman – Cllr JP Floru
- Cycling Champion – Cllr Brian Connell
- Older People's Champion – Cllr Christabel Flight
- Edgware Road Champion – Cllr Heather Acton
- Fraud csar – Cllr Lindsey Hall
- Armed Forces Champion - Cllr Rachael Robathan
A full list of councillors is available on the council website.